I have a special variation of this recipe , sort of modern Filipino. Well if you ask it then I'll give it.
1 c milk
2 eggs (chicken)
2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 tbsp. butter
- Boil the eggs.
- Slice cooked eggs. Set aside.
- Add small amount of salt and pepper into the flour.
- Melt butter and add it to the flour mixture.
- Mix well .
- When the flour had already dissolved pour milk while stirring constantly.
- Add the sliced hard boiled egg.
- Mix slightly just to blend the boiled egg into the sauce.